Social Media Marketing Training
This 2 day, highly practical, class will teach the course attendees the following:
• Key relevant research on social media usage within your location together with key concepts and terminology used within the field of social media marketing.
• Create social media accounts across the primary social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, and Google+.
• Create business pages and will be able to engage effectively through the platforms on behalf of their business
• Assess the suitability of different social platforms for their aims and objectives
• Knowledge and skills to effectively engage with customers using Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google + and YouTube.
• How to use and leverage advanced features Using social Facebook, Twitter ,Linked In, Google + or YouTube
• Setup campaigns and initiatives and be able to budget, schedule, manage and report on the campaigns.
• Measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns using analytics and be able to evaluate and share information against baseline expectations.